Private Yoga Classes
If you would like either a one-to-one, or a class for a small group of friends or family then these classes are tailored to you.
There are many advantages to booking private tuition. They not only allow you to progress at your own pace, but they are also great if
- You are a total beginner and would like to know the postures before attending a public class
- You would like private mindfulness meditation classes.
- You would like to learn relaxation techniques tailored specifically for you.
- You are too busy to attend a class
- You prefer the privacy of a private class
- You have experience but would like to explore the practice more deeply.
- one-to-one £55. Block of 5 £250
- two-to-one £90. Block of 5 £400
Small group privates are also available, please contact Lindsay to discuss your requirements.
Private sessions are available at Cherry Tree Yoga studio, based in Carshalton Beeches Surrey. Classes in you own home or another location (within a 5 mile radius) will be charged an additional £15 per hour.
Yoga at work
On site corporate yoga is offered in both Surrey and London Classes are tailored to the specific workplace and the needs of the client group. Mindfulness meditation courses are also available, separate to or alongside yoga classes. The size of the class varies depending on the needs and space available at your location.
Practicing yoga in the morning can be a fantastic start to a corporate day. While lunchtime classes can be a great way to re-energise for the afternoon, and if scheduled at the end of the day then it can be a therapeutic way to unwind and relax.
Benefits of yoga in the workplace include; strengthening morale, increased efficiency, productivity and creativity, improved focused, decreased fatigue and back pain.
Cost depends on your yoga requirements, location, number of students, among other factors but sessions start from just £10 per employee. Prices are available on request for intermittent, bespoke, one-off or individually tailored sessions.